Thursday, January 24, 2013

Range of Possibilities

I needed a new stove. I knew I wouldn't be purchasing one until after the first of the year, and that meant it had to be made in the U.S.A.  Not difficult if you have $6,000+. There's Viking and Thermador, but I didn't have that kind of money. I did my research and found there were other options...



Professional Line & 6 Burners at about 1/6th of the price! and...



Today, Peerless-Premier is a complete manufacturer, designing and making its own tools and dies, stamping parts and applying porcelain enamel to the raw steel parts and then assembling those parts into modern gas and electric ranges in 20", 24", 30" and 36" widths. The facilities are housed under one roof, taking up an area of two square blocks in the city of Belleville, Illinois.

Read more here...
http://www.premierrange.com/history.php

Purchased through this great company offering free delivery & no tax
http://www.appliancesconnection.com

Probably will be my biggest purchase of the year and proud that I was able to stick to my mission.
I'll let you all know how it works as I am baking a cake tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice. Does it cook Mexican, Chinese and Italian food as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but only from ingredients purchased in the U.S.A ;)

    ReplyDelete