Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Keep On Trucking...

As you know, 2nd hand stores are my out when buying clothes. So many clothes are made in China, Vietnam & Guatemala - even the All American Levis brand (although I've been told some are made here). And... just when you think you've found a brand that is made in the U.S.A. (my Ninety slacks from my last blog) you check the label on a different pair, just to be sure; and, same brand, different style...made in Vietnam!

Headed to Buffalo Exchange again for a pair of jeans, which I've been looking for for about a month now, and found an awesome pair for $7.00. And look how long they are!(yes, those are 5" heels)

Bought 'em then checked the label once I was home....
Gotta love it!

Find yourself a pair, and Keep on Trucking

http://www.truckjeans.com/#!about-us



No comments:

Post a Comment